OH! WHEN DECEMBER COMES

Ang kabalbalang ito ay sinulat ng isang bangag sa kakornihan ilang siglo na ang nakalilipas. SLN ang nagdurugo mong kaisipan at ang namayapa mong pagkahumaling sa buwan. (ANO DAW?--Ferri)
.

Oh April, who could have imagined, I would hug you so tight
When I was too occupied crying over the sunset with nothing in sight
Yet your winds have brought on such a wonderful surprise
You came and promised me a beautiful sunrise..

May, oh what a wonder, in all your summer glory
With your taste of saccharine spice, so sweet and sugary
Though you came with a cry so acrid and vinegary
You have left me drunk of love that left my heart cheery..

June is a dream of losses and absence
But in our hearts we’ve felt one another’s presence
As we hold on to love even from a distance
Even without music, we have learned how to dance..

July, you're a beauty, oh blissfully so
Like no other splendor I ever saw
You’ve shown me a love, such a marvelous love
So lovely as a rose, so free as a dove..

August, how can I forget the joy you brought my way
Of nights full of dreams of a love far away
Of lying in his arms, loving the night away
You fill my heart with songs, so lovely as the day..

September how sad, when you left without a say
Leaving me with no trace not even a game to play
Nothing but sad songs, no reason to be gay
My heart came to a halt, my life, a deserted park..

October my savior, you came with a vengeance
Of faithful steadiness, of consistent presence
A promise of togetherness, a vision of tenderness
A trance of ardent love that would take all the chance. .

November, the reason to smile and be merry
Colors of loveliness and passionate loveplay
Dreams of fiery nights holding each other tight
Lazing in the sunshine, kissing in the moonlight..

And when December comes, I’ll wake up in your arms
Our hearts and souls shall merge, doubts and fears shall take flight
I will look in your eyes, make love with you all night
All these, Oh! When December comes.


Comments

SIMPLYWILD said…
KAKABANAS KA NAMAN! :( :( :( Pinatino mo eh! Daya!!! Why did I even believe for a second there that you'll play fair?! :):):) Sana di mo pinalitan, mas ok ung orig..... :p

Sige sis, kolektahin mo na lang yung panalo mo sa BIR!
Anonymous said…
What? Where is January? Daya niyo...What was the bet anyway?
G said…
Hello Kayni,:)
Walang January kase sa April lang nag-umpisa yung luvlyf ni simplywild :) kaya sa halip na "Isang linggong pag-ibig," naging "Last Three Quarters Luv Affair." di ba simplywild?

The bet? Wala yun, kinain ko na. lol. Kala kase ni simply maiisahan niya ako dito sa tula na ito.

Simply, beeeeeehhhhhh!!!! (sabay labas dila) nyahahahahhaha

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS