FREE AT LAST!

Praise and Thank God today!


Yes, at last, I am now free from the 'oppressing' (hehe) school requirements.  I just typed in the last period on the last page of my paper. But you know, being the procrastinator that I am, I needed a few people to push me to do what I have to do, so this entry is in appreciation of those dear ones who gave their time to help me in any way they can.

I thank God for UB and AJ for helping me conceptualize my Gospel Tract. 

I thank God for sending my sis Daphne over to my home.  She came to take a much needed break (after a busy semester at Trinity in Singapore--busy nga ba sis? hehe) but unknown to me or Daph, God sent me an angel in her person to help me (as in doing the chores for me: i.e. washing the plates, cleaning up, cooking, making coffee, typing my papers when I had to write them by pen because we were occassioned by too many power blackouts one day, giving me ideas and aswering me when I go, "Ano na nga ba ang English ng....?") Thanks sis for encouraging me to focus, and of course for accompanying me to do my 30-minute walks. 


You'd ask, "where's Bong in all these?" Well, he's around being patient with me. Thanks also to you Best, for being there, as always.  

Gratitude is also due Sarah and Jean.  Sara, for running around in Manila in a not-feeling-well condition to look for a colored printer and an appropriate paper to print my gospel tract, and for printing all 30-pages or so of my paper. Jean, for receiving my documents in skype and finally running to AGS against the clock to  turn  in my papers. 


Thanks also to the people who prayed for me while I was working. 't Mel, Norms, t Dymer, 'te Medz, Insan Hil and all the others.

Thanks also to Kassie for doing my other chores. :)

I owe you all heaps!

Love to you,
M

Comments

Jean B said…
PTL!=) God is good.
Hi sis, Im just thankful that I was able to help in my own little ways. I've more to thank for cos I had a great time with u and Bong. Thanks for the hospitality, I really appreciate it. It was just the week that I needed. Sa uulitin hehehehe...
sarah Pido said…
Since we are a no-thank-you culture, that was one way of saying thank you also for all that you've done for me :-)

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS