SHE'S OK

OK, let's get a little bit saner here.  That 'she' thing in the previous entry is driving me crazy! :)  I was talking to Daphne a while ago and she wanted me to write something new here.


Last January 25th, an American lady came to pray for me after I came home from the hospital.  She mentioned something about a certain Don Piper:  She asked me if I have heard of him and I said no.  She said that this guy had  a glimpse of heaven and that my would-have-been baby was delivered right into the hand of God.  My mind was focused on my physical pain at that time and so I really have not thought about it until yesterday when AJ told me to turn the tv to Fox news.  There, a man named Don Piper was talking about his death experience, and then after the tv program, AJ lent me a book written by him called "90 Minutes in Heaven."  Last night I started reading it and it is a very timely book for the state that my mind is in right now.  As I've mentioned before, I couldn't stop wondering if a barely 2-month old embryo has a spirit/soul to go to heaven.  I saw my baby like a little thumb at the bottom of an IV bottle drowned in a clear solution that is probably a preservative.  When I see her in heaven someday, what will she look like?  How would I know it's her?  Don Piper said, he saw all his dead friends and relatives in heaven the same way he saw them last on earth but without blemish.  He also said that the Heaven he saw is beyond description; everything is perfectly bright and the sounds and everything is just indescribably perfect and beautiful.  That's enough for me... I'll settle for that now... settle for the perfect... 

Here are some wonderful news:)

* I got complete volumes of the books I have been longing to own since early 90s! whoooh Finally!  (But borrowers have already fallen in line.)
* My kitchen got a nice fridge last week after the old one decided to retire last Christmas, although I'm still not able to stand straight enough to reallyyy put it to good use.
* I got a lifetime supply of my 'skin' medicine, thanks to UB. :)
* I got one chapter read and study questions answered on one of my correspondence courses.
* I thank the Lord for His provision of all our financial needs since the surgery.  I also thank you all who have shared yourselves and your resources to me and B.  The Lord will bless you...

I just came from the hospital yesterday and the MD said I'm doing OK except for a little bit of infection (causing discomfort and pain) on the lower part of my incision but it's nothing like a simple antibiotic cannot remedy.  A lot of seroma (sabaw ng sugat kung sa Tagalog) is also draining from the wound and Bong has to put thick dressings on the wound to absorb it.  That makes the wound wet a lot and as long as it does not dry up, it will not heal.  So please do continue to pray for my surgical wound.  It is taking a long time (well, longer than I expected) to heal and I am already at the end of my patience. :)  My younger sister told me yesterday that she has been praying for complete healing for me. I told her maybe it's more important to pray for more patience... hehehe :)

Thank you everyone... and May God's peace be with us always...

Comments

Bob Ambrosius said…
You know, Margie, I was only thinking of my mother I lost a few months ago when I gave you that book to read .....and not the little baby you had just lost, barely formed, but still a precious life in God's sight.. I'm glad the book has blessed you - forgive me for my lack of thought of your baby who is also in heaven along with my dear mother! God bless you for carrying on in spite of the slow healing process of your body. Please don't overdo it - we appreciate you so much. AJ and UB
I guess Don Piper must have a special message for u, sis, kc talagang pati libro na nia ibinigay na sa yo. Im glad that it has ministered to u. Anos lang inya? Take it one day at a time... God bless! *mwah*
Jean B said…
Hmmm...you're always on my mind. Naks naman. Ingat lagi. And I like ung sinabi ni ate Layad..one day at a time...God bless!

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS