Friend

I had a friend.  I have been hurt so bad by the actions of this friend that for many years, my patterns of behavior and psyche was kind of conditioned by the hurt.  Then years ago I heard UB preached on Forgiveness; that really, when you don't forgive, you are allowing yourself to be the prisoner of that unforgiveness and there is no way to grow in our Christian life but to know how to forgive, so I prayed to the Lord to help me learn genuine forgiveness.  I believe I finally got to forgive the friend but lately I realized that I haven't forgiven myself, because everytime it comes to remembrance, I still cringe and cry inside.   Anyway, this friend called and surprise of all surprises, the friend apologized for whatever suffering I went through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS