BONE-TIRED

I crashed.  No, I don't mean it like the way a computer would crash. If I meant that, then I won't be here writing about it, right?


I went to bed after work last Friday and spent most of the night tiring my eyes out to be able to sleep.  I slept at around five in the morning, and woke up two hours later when the sun came shining through my curtains in full glaring glory, feeling as if I am hang-over.  The new medicine I am on has funny side effects.  You feel like you're having the worst morning sickness of your life, made even much worst by diarrhea and a hairsplitting headache.  But it does keep my blood sugar within normal and at least for the last two days, I have been free from the pain caused by my ovarian cysts.  So I guessed, there is no way to get the best of both worlds. I have to suffer the headache, the nausea, the dizziness, and the diarrhea, so I won't feel the cystic pain or so I won't die due to high blood sugar complications.  Sometimes, I wish I have the option to choose the latter, because it is the easiest of all my other choices.


Today is Sunday and nothing has improved.  I didn't go to church because my head swims when I try to get up.  I forced myself to bathe and almost lost conciousness in the bathroom.  Darn this body for rotting too early...


I am so tired of feeling like this... tomorrow I'll be back to the grind... I'm sure I could muster enough adrenaline to last me a whole day.... hopefully!

Comments

bob arsenio said…
inoy....men ina-no ngon tan ah....all i could say is that "praying here...." it sounds it is not that easy knowing that you have a lot things to do in queue. koy anggan nem mabelin et man-rest ka nin even a few days if it will help.
Margie Lumawan said…
hehehe, pehed od. It's just that sometimes, kamatikoy i anoh ko. Amta mowak ngo, nalolokod i anoh kon panggep idan ya. Nem hay kaladag ko, aliwan kan koy e-kalen to, basta idawtan towak pay koman kaahi (grace) to ni manganoh niyan hebit di angel ko. But I can't help wishing na sana I'm healthier... pero maybe He's allowed all this to make me healthier in spirit. And I would be such a pitiful person if I don't grab this chance to get spiritually healthier. Nem of course, that's easier said than done, but I'm trying... :)
bob arsenio said…
on kayman. nan-ingeh law kaladag yon Paul. may we always be healthier in spirit and that on...hota Kaahi TO i on-annay ni inggaton makdeng hota oblan inpiyal ton hi-gam/hi-gatayo. tep anggan hi-gak nem liknaan koy kaonhakit men kan ko ay, andi koma iya.

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS