I HOPE I WON"T

I'm mad at Bill for putting me up to this: :) I suck at the "I WILL NOTs..." cuz I am still learning how to say no... but oh well... no harm in trying. It might even help me. So thanks Wil for starting this and thanks Bill for taggin' me.

Ok, here goes!

I WILL NOT...

1. stop getting offended when someone learns that I am Igorota and that person says with matching raised eyebrows, "Ay ganun? Di ka naman mukhang Igorot?!" (GRRRR!!!)
2. drink more than 5 cups of barako a day.
3. play more than 8 sets of scrabble a day.
4. look at my aunt's sleek mobile phone & pity myself and my 1100 Nokia. (LOL)
5. forget that I promised myself to climb Mt. Pulag.
6. stop striving to not keep people waiting cuz I myself hate waiting.(palusot no?:)
7. talk when I have nothing to say.
8. keep procrastination my trademark.
9. promise my husband that I will sleep before midnight & forget about it.
10. get tired of reading, blogging, writing, learning, hoping, loving, and living.

Wondering about #2? I drink like 8-10 cups of coffee a day and so I usually stay awake until 7AM and then wakes up at 10AM to go to work. Bad habit!

i'm tagging pinehills, FBI and Layad. Try it! It's liberating! Hehehe

Comments

admindude said…
He he. Sorry, pero hindi ka naman procastinator because you made a post about this much much faster than I did. Pareho tayo ng model ng cellphone :-)
G said…
Ahahaha! kawawang mga 1100ers. :) kase nga kelangan live what I preach, diba? kaya binilisan ko na or else...
Wil said…
Nice list. regarding #1, it's a shame that people still harbor stereotypes about igorots (a la Lucy Torres). And not more than 8 sets of scrabble per day? So 8 is your max? :D
G said…
Thanks!:)
Yah! It's a shame talaga. I have lots of encounters re being an Igorota. I was in Mindanao one time and they asked me to speak before some people about the indigenous people groups of Luzon. I said, "If you have not seen an FBI (full-blooded Igorot)yet, before you is one. Believe me they all laughed. I didn't get it. Then when I sat down the MC stood up and said, "No, I know you are kidding, cuz I have seen Igorots in Manila and they don't look anything like you!" He meant the Agtas and Aetas... (I have no problem about looking like an Agta/Aeta or anything) but that just shows how even our fellow Filipinos can be very ignorant (by their choice.)
G said…
oh! About the scrabble, yes, I want to be able to play not more than 8 per day. I am a scrabbleic. There are days when I stay up like until morning playing online.

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS