MICAH 6:6-8


This is my favorite passage of all the chapters of God's Word that we checked last week. You can read it in your own Bibles, in your own languages, and versions. :) (Really, I have never appreciated these verses until I read them in Kalanguya... honest, I'm not just being a nice translator playing loyal to the philosophy of Bible Translation.hehehe!! Noh! I really love reading it in my heart language. I hope my fellow Kalanguyas will do too.)

6 “Hipa na-mo têpay i itakin ko no nak mandayaw
ni hi APO DIYOH ni wadad nangkayang?
Hapa on-annay na-moy kilkilaw ni bakan nak idaton ni hi-gato?
7 Hapa mapnêk hi DIYOH no idaton kon hi-gatoy libolibon bomalon kalnido?
Hapa mapnêk no idatonan kon lanan olibo ni ag onhaldêng i ayoh to?
Ono hapa on-annay no idaton koy pangolwan ni ongak ni hongbalit ni nangkolangan kon APO DIYOH?
8 Andi! Ag on-annay ida man.
Nalawag ni impaamtan APO DIYOH no hipay pêhêd.
Hiyayada hota piyan APO DIYOH ni bagay to koman amêgên tayo:
Piyan ton mambiyag kihon kustokustoy pangigêgdêng tayod gait tayo
ni waday hêmêk tayon nayon ni hi APO DIYOH tan gait tayon too.
At mambiyag kihon kamangonod ni nayon nonta piyan to.”


Of course, this is meaningless if we do not understand why we are to do verse 8 :) cuz really, we cannot do it without God's grace in us; God's grace which is made available through Christ. Now, everyone who is in Christ is given the privilege of being someone who can do the things that please God.






Comments

Jean B said…
Amen...(kahit di ko po masyado naintindihan..at least mga 75% cguro...lolz)...
Margie Lumawan said…
lolz, nacheck na yan ng consultant, pwede mo nang i-Adap-It. hehe
Catherine Young said…
Yup - I love that part of Scripture, too ... check out this website, Margie
http://www.micahchallenge.com/english/national/philippines/
Margie Lumawan said…
Really? :)

Thanks for the link, C. :) I'm going there.

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS