WHY GANDA?

I received raised eyebrows (hehe! No, maybe just curious questions,) as to why this blog is called GandangIgorota and the blogger is called "Ganda." Kaya 'eto, naging dipensib tuloy ang byuti ko... hayyyyy nakkkkkkhhwooo!!!

Here are the reasons, once and for all..

First, I called this blogpage "GandangIgorota" because it was created at the time when my in-laws aren't yet convinced that I am indeed a pure-blood, cuz I don't look like the Igorota that they have in mind. That time, I was in an offended 'so-I'll-show-you-what-an-Igorota-thinks' frame of mind, hence the blog title. And of course it follows that commenters call me by my blog title. Shortened nga lang.

If you must know also, before blogs and internet came into being, a little cousin of mine who is a stutterer cannot say my name so he gave me a nickname. He picked 'Ganda" cuz I always exclaim, "Ayyyy, ang ganda!!!" to whatever it is that I see or hear, be it delightful or disgusting, basta interesting.

So mga syufatids sa fananamfalachaya, I hope I am not communicating that of conceit or sobrang-bilib-sa-sarili vibes with the title of my blog. If I am, it was not intended!

... pero, puwede na rin!!! nyahaha :) :) :)

FREEDOM!!!!!!! Sigaw ni William Wallace!

Comments

Anonymous said…
FREEDOM!!! I agree. Maganda ka naman sis.
Anonymous said…
There are just people like that. Their hearts and souls are like a despicable halsema road. Maybe, just maybe, if this road improves just a little, maybe their ways of appreciating what your beauty looks like will also improve.
Saan ka madanagan ta "we" your fans will always be behind you thru thick and thin. Whad'ya think girl...cheer up. Don't listen to them, look in the direction of your worthwhile friends, kasta laeng dayta. Cheers manen and goodhealth....
Anonymous said…
Ganda nga nung picture noon:).....Gandang Amazona:) Saan ka pa ba makakahanap ng ganyang ganda?
you really are a beauty..
Anonymous said…
ahemmm...gawa kaya tau ng fan's club u noh?hehehe...i hope all is well sa boondoocks...



FBI
G said…
hahaha! nagmukha tuloy akong fishing for compliments! alisin ko na po! pero..
everyone, thanks for your comments!

hi ellen, thank you for coming by and for leaving a comment :)

Ading, wen! fans club ta! hahaha! sika ti president ti fansclub ko, siak met kinyam! Ay apo, binuwang na! lolz

Peace to all!
admindude said…
Oy bakit pinalitan mo ulit ang inyong mala Amazonang picture? Put it back hehehe.

Oo maganda talaga si Gandang Igorota and she is also quite tall. I think she's taller than me :-)
abella said…
Magkatugma tayo sir b sa pagsasabi na Gandang Amazona talaga. Matangkad nga si ganda. Sukatin natin pag nagkitakita tayo:) sana pati si tb at mga iba. Kelan kaya yun? baka mamatay:( ako eh di ko makita yung mga nakakachat ko sa blog. he he he

Advance Merry Christmas!
G said…
uummm....

Owen, Merry Christmas sa inyong lahat!

... yun lang...

hehe, ang labo!
Layad said…
Oooy, kasama ako sa fans club ni Ganda. Mana yan sa akin e! Nyahahahaha... Mana sa Gandang Amazona =)

Bakit mo nga inalis ung picture mo? Un sana ebidensiya na kaya nga Ganda pangalan mo. Ibalik mo a, sis.
G said…
huy layad, agawid kan! agur-urayen ni mamam! san nga dayta pang-ok-okray ti ar-aramidem!

nyehehehe
ang cute ng name mo, got curious about your blog so i dropped by, nangangapitbahay lang ang gandang igorot kafatid dito sa tabi-tabi, i got you in my blogroll, keep up the good job^^

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS