TRUBLUE'S ANS TO 37Qs?

Okay, let me do this since I'm in good mood, my computer just came alive, hmmmm..

1. Page 101's post about the good cat! Check out her (Jane's post)
2. Still asleep.
3. Was yelling at my cable company.
4. 2006 is almost identical as 2007.
5. Fix da damn cable problem ASAP!
6. Eight cups of Seattle's Best coffee, Dr. Pepper Diet, and half gallon of diet water, hehe...16 hour period.
7. Men don't carry hairbrushes, maybe "transformers" do, but I have a black comb.
8. Paid for 10 gallons worth of water.
9. Home Sweet Home!
10. Door is blueish like the blue letters of this blog.
11. Any coins goes to my empty flower vase.
12. Today's weather is overcast and showers are imminent.
13. Anything chocolate and New York Blueberry
14. Being with my six month old grandson.
15. Cut my own hair? Kutab-kutaben ah!
16. Am I over 25? Try guessing?! Someone from MPYahoogroup decided to call me "alitao" so, I'm elated to say I did hit the century mark not too long ago, hehe..
17. Only when topic is worthwhile talking about.
18. O.C.? - No!
19. Steven's are also calle Dick's, yeah..knew a bunch of them.
20. Make up my own words? Sure, to match attitude of people I'm dealing with.
21. Hmmm, quite jealous of the 95 year old lady and the taxi driver who are bloggers!
22. None that registers.
23. Ditto as #22.
24. My daughter.
25. Don't know how to text, I'd rather talk.
26. Straws are for females and transformers.
27. It tends to get curly on the back if it gets long.
28. Tam-awan Village!
29. Too many rude persons to name.
30. Persimmon.
31. Got married early. Now, it's 30 years of pain and suffering, hehehe...
32. Last movie I watched was Superman in 1981.
33. My family.
34. Dishes? Are you kidding?, If you are doing dishes, think of me, it's part of my normal routine.
35. Depression should be momentary/temporary, and should last an hour, then back to your normal behavior. Dont' chest it too much or "Huwag mong masyadong dibdibin". Uuuy mga linguists! Is my translation korrecto?
36. Most men don't cry, although, I almost did today. Had minor accident and my car was scraped on the passenger side, waaaaaahhh....
Can I post the picture here??hehe.
37. Why did I do this? Was just ecstatic coz my pc came alive. Cable company notified me some kids inadvertently played with the cable box on the street and got damaged.

Comments

G said…
pain and suffering' ka diyan! isumbong kita kay trupink! :>)

re: don't chest it too much-sinabi mo na rin yan dati eh! at cinabi ko na rin dati na di papasa sa translation consultant yan! hehe... pero ok na rin, funny nman siya eh!

sige, patingin nung pix ng car mong nagasgas! wawa ka naman... baka masapol mon ti napigpisa grado na nga antiokos! hehe
Anonymous said…
Glad you reminded of the "antiokos" thing. Was prescribed glasses in 1981! same year I went into a theatre for the last time. I never liked the glasses given to me as they were more of a "birth control glasses", hehe....trashed them, and never wore glasses ever since or contact lenses for that matter even now.
Get dizzy wearing glasses, so I'm okay without one. Reading glasses sometimes.
Okay, here's another one since "very corny" na yung "chest it too much". How about the song "cry me a river": da only logical translation is - Iyakan mo ako ng Ilog, hehe..tama ano? Ilokano translation is a little bit awkward - Isangitan nak ti Karayan, waaaahh.
Anonymous said…
Bill has the pics of the car (this car was purchased using my own money, hehe...not from Baguio Taxes!) You can take a peak, it's not for public view.
Cheers anyways.....
G said…
di ko po na-gets yung glasses na pang-birthcontrol? paano po yun?

I like the ilocano better! "Isangitanak ti karayan!" Double meaning... the river will cry for me.. odb parang ganun din yun! walang katinigilang iyak! pero bakit po ba cry me a river ang napili nyong itranslate? bakit hindi po "what's up?" :)
Anonymous said…
Wahahahaha!!! Dayta baket ni Bet-ew
can answer the "birth control glasses mystery" for you, hehehe...

Well, since I had a damaged car, thought was appropriate for you to "cry me a river".

Let me know the outcome. Cheers!
Anonymous said…
hahaha...i was literally laughing with the discussion here in the comment section...hmmmm...



FBI a.k.a. Djin=)
G said…
tru, eh bakit po niya malalaman tapos ako,hindi? dahil ba sa kultura? eh dahil kung age, di hamak namang mas lamang ako ng paligo dun 'noh! :)

hello ading ko! oonga! eto kaseng si lolotrublu eh kung anu-ano ang sinasabi! ikaw, 'ding, gets mo daw ba kung anong kinalaman ng salamin sa birthcontrol? as in uray la maduling ako sa kakaisip, di ko talaga makuha!
admindude said…
Hehe, I also wondered about the birth control glasses :-)

Eh, just noticed na sobra ka din palang magkape, eight cups, medyo marami na iyan sa akin. I'm presently drinking a cup brewed from coffee grains I bought in Sagada.

Off topic: Hey, Ganda, did you get my response to your letter?
Anonymous said…
"birth control glasses"?hmmm..jaz heard (read) it here din eh...kay lolotrublu...

"lolotrublu"???...any reaction to ur new name?hehe...




Djin
Anonymous said…
Alitao, Alapo, Lolo, Tang, whatever pleases everyone, it's really fine with me...not offended at all, hehehe....hoy!! I demand respect from all of you! Kayong mga chickitings!

Well, birth control glasses has been regarded as one of the most powerful invention by the U.S. It's thickish black frame and sort of square lens was said to "REPEL da OPPOSITE SEX"!! It's been a great joke ever since up to NOW...
Mabalin ka nga agrelaksen Ganda. Sorry for the late response, I've just been angry and lacked lots of enthusiasm to write as my "other baby" is still in the garage.

Bill, da late John Wayne drank almost 40 cups of coffee everyday!
Well, he had a huge guts, so eight cups for me is peanuts. But like you, I also brew my coffee most of the time. Became a coffee drinker
20+ years ago to stay away from hard drinks, you know (bad experience!)hehehe.....

Cheers to you all and goodhealth as well......

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS