TOO PROUD?

For countless times last week, I blurted out the phrase, "...and I'm an Igorota!"

Then one insomniatic night I thought, "Ain't I becoming too proud of my ethnicity?"

Is that possible?

(I'm just wondering... cuz I didn't get to hear my classmates say, I'm Ilocano, I'm Tagalog,.. except for the Japanese, the Korean and the Mongolian.)

(It so happened that last week consisted of first days in class so every time you get into a room, or meet new people, there was a need to intro the self.)

Comments

greetings to an actual igorota from a photographer who travels with an igorota doll! :)

mabuhay!
Kayni said…
lol...i think it's just part of the introductory part of being in a new class. how's it going anyway?
lovelyn said…
Hehehe...guess we like the reaction we get from saying we're Igorota. They usually give me the look of - "you're joking, right?"
G said…
hello faery, thanks for dropping by. :)

hey sis, i love going to most of my classes but oh boy, I wish the professors would be a bit easy on the paper writing part... I'm drowning. :)

hello lovelyn, you're right nga yata! I like telling them how wrong their perceptions were! hehe
ginadizon@yahoo.com) said…
Hi Gandang Igorota,
Am proud too that am an Igorot. I like your blog.Cooland pretty-pink.
Would like to invite you here: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/notoracism/signatures.html
You can read the full text here
http://notoracizm.blogspot.com/
Have a nice day,
Gina
ooops...pahirit for the URL link. thanks

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS