SO LONG, AUGUST... FAREWELL

It seems to me that August 1st came centuries ago and yet here you are still holding on with five more days to go. Not that I wanted you to end because your end will surely find me wanting--wanting in the things that I should have accomplished many weeks ago. As I look over my shoulder at the days that had passed, it seems that all I did was beat deadlines. But August was an interesting month too, no doubt.


The last of my aunts, my best friend in grade school finally got herself a husband and so last weekend we were all fired up preparing for the wedding. The ceremony went well except for the part that my sister and I had to hunt for candles (again...) when we thought all was ready.

It was also a nice time catching up with family especially seeing new additions to the clan... an assortment of baby cousins, nephews and nieces that I don't get to see very often.

You also brought an evening of relaxing dinner with blogger friends Bill and Wil. (Thanks, you two...)

Now, August, you may end with the assurance that you have been a good month...

Comments

Kayni said…
Indeed, August went by so fast. You're so lucky you met Bill and Wil =). Please tell Wil, that I wanted suman...he he he.

By the way, I tagged you sis...have fun.
Layad said…
How I wish I could say that August has been productive. Sigh... But August, u will remain in my heart, and u know why ;)

Bakit naman, sis, ala photo ng bride and groom dun sa pinost mo?
admindude said…
Hehe. Seems like you are the candle searcher during weddings. Yup that was a relaxing evening. It was great meeting you again too :-) Sayang di ka pala sumama sa Greens that Wil blogged about.
Wil said…
Twas a relaxing evening nga. Pero let's all climb Mt. Pulag next time. :-D

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS