my phenomenal lady

Born with a humble beginning
spent youthful days mostly in service
your beauty is not ordinary
your mind is so deep like the sea
your voice is so gentle like a breeze
your vision is so clear
your pen is powerful
your heart is so pure
you are wise like a princess
your love is so true
your commitment is forever
your faith is so strong
and your work is for generations
you are an inspiration to millions of youths after you
you are a blessed child of God.
 


(this was written by a 'fan'  I mean a 'fwend' (hehehe) and I thought it's a good thing to share to all the women out there who are kind of 'fool enough' to love their people, language, and ultimately God, more than the comforts and promises of this world!  The world may see us as fools, but nursing? journalism? banking? teaching? business? anyone can do that! but what we do? something tells me, only a few can.  so we are among the chosen few..... and we are loved! :-)

Comments

Margie Lumawan said…
it just crossed my mind, "FAN", this sounds like your eulogy for me! my goodness! so pinehills, remember to read this particular poem during my wake.... diba? (u know, it could be in 4 years, or it could be 50 years from now) wala lang, naisip ko lang...
Jean B said…
ang galing naman!kudos to whoever that 'fan' is...hmmm...a eulogy?well, ayaw ko pang isipin yun...
joyce I said…
touch naman ako....akala ko tuloy ako yun....hehehe....nice ate
Margie Lumawan said…
abah bakit hindi!!! para sa mga phenomenal ladies nga eh! :-) Para sa ating lahat! :)
Margie Lumawan said…
oo nga eh! walang magawa si 'Fan.'
Sino si 'fan' na yan? Thanks ha, feeling ko rin I'm included; nasama sa 'glory' ni sis Ganda ehehehehe...
Margie Lumawan said…
ay naku, sis, alam mo na! si "the fan" ... huy, Glory to Him who enables us... (I just finished reading a bio-documentary novel ni Pontius Pilate, eh andun yung si Herod, who took the glory na dapat eh kay Lord, ang nangyari, inuod siya...) nyayy! ................... So Glory to God......

.....at baka uurin tayo....... lol
Hehehehehe... Hindi ba implied un? Glory to you, O Lord! :)

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS