Wil's Tag

Hello! Thanks for the tag, Wil. .. saves me from forcing my mind to think of something to blog about. ;)

Here's the rule: Remove 1 question from the list below, and add your own personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Tag 8 people, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
I promised my 2nd (or maybe 3rd?:) bf that I'll marry the guy who will ask for my hand when I turn 27. I did! :) And it wasn't him. hehe

2. What color do you like most?
Blue (Thanks Wil, I didn't have to type that, although I had to type this longer line.:)

3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be?
The power of Persuasion... then I can influence all people :)

4. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?
Egypt during the BC years, Ancient Rome, Carthage, Constantinople (Byzantium), First Century Israel, Medieval Europe... these would include time travel though. Does that count?

5. Which part of you that you love the most?
My legs! (hehe)

6. When you get sad, what do you do?
I listen to Dixie Chicks' rendition of Amazing Grace , and the US' national anthem. I like the harmony... it's therapeutic :)

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Life's purpose and meaning.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do with the money?
FORCE all the schools in my town to implement Multilingual Education (First Language Component).

9. What do you love the most last year (2007)?
hmmm, can't remember anything about last year... sige, being alive na rin (Footnote: Wil)

10. How did you get your name?
My birthmonth is March. my mom just changed the CH to Gie.

11. What is the moment you regret most?
Moments when I chose to talk to people I don't know in YM, MSN, ICQ, rather than those who come to my door... that's years ago though so no point crying over spilt milk.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
hate might be too strong a word, but i don't like people who allow others to manipulate them. I have no respect for people like that.

13. What is your greatest asset?
My commitment.

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
To be 24 or 25 and stay there (physically)... hehe

15. How did you celebrate the New Year?
Alone, having a 41 degree Celcius fever...

16. Name the one body part your hubby or significant other tells you he adores.
My hubby said he fell for me cuz I'm weird... that must be my brain then :)... the Blogger censors would come down hard on me if I mention the other parts :d ... ehehehe

17. It's 2008. What are you looking forward to this year?
Vacation... a real vacation... it's not gonna happen though... i'll have to wait for next summer.

18. Anything in your life that you wish weren't so awful?
My health... it has been quite a bother this whole year...

19. What's the shallowest thing you intend to do this year?
Go down to Manila just to watch the Twilight movie comes Nov. 21st.

20. What's the meaning of life?
To be reconciled with your Creator and then live a life of worship and service...


All of you who will leave a comment here are tagged. Except for those who were already tagged by Wil. Ok, ok, let's get specific! sisses layad, Kayni, lovelyn, atbp. :)

Comments

Wil said…
Thanks for doing the tag, Ganda! :)

Wow, you're going to Manila just for Twilight. It's probably out on DVD already ..... pirated version, I mean. hehe
G said…
my pleasure! :)
well, i want to see the real thing, so I'll be good and go see it in a moviehouse... hehe
Anonymous said…
Dapat ung 1 million, merong nakalaan for Bible Translators hehehe...

I had fun reading this, sis :) Hope to do this kung may time to spare (wink, wink) :D
lovelyn said…
Grazie Ganda! Mine's up. Sorry for doing it just now. It was fun and might serve it's purpose. You'll see why I said so hehehe...
Kayni said…
my gosh, i just saw that you tagged me sis. i'll do this bec i like the tag. i hope you don't mind even if it's two years late...lol.

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS