THANKS

THANKS

Life is not so unkind after all
When you’ve gone away
Everything for me was just
A blurry perspective.

After ours had fallen apart
There was no getting over you
You’ve torn my heart into shreds
‘til I found out there is life after you.

Thanks for breaking my heart
Thanks for betraying my trust
Thanks for pushing me out of your way
I never have found him
If not for all that you did to me.

Now that I’m up and about
Here’s a love worth living for
You may not believe this
But I love him more than
I ever loved you before.

(Another song that was a lie at the time it was written. It only came true four years later.)

Comments

Kayni said…
Hi Sis, My thoughts and prayers are with you. Be strong. God knows you can handle all these, and that's why you're blessed to carry them. I am reading your other blog, but I can't leave a reply there, so I'm leaving it here.
G said…
hi sis, :) thanks... are you referring to the 'Pedestal' entry? You must have been reading it when I put it on draft. :) I didn't want the person to read it, and get hurt but I guessed, that's how it is. Thank you for your encouragement, I'm almost over it. Writing helps a lot.

How've you been doing, sis? I've been very busy I haven't had the time to visit anyone's pages. I'll drop by your place soon. :)

Take care always!

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS