Sistemang Bulok

Processes and systems are good but I so hate them when they don't work, and more when they keep changing. I guessed change is inevitable but the change should also undergo the right process, like my pancreas is supposed to produce insulin so the carbs I eat can be used up as energy, and not accumulate in my blood as sugar. But since my pancreas doesn't follow the process, a medical doctor told me what changes I need to do.  It would be stupid of me to listen to a Math teacher who tells me to count from 1-33 every morning to remedy my diabetes.  It is the same with other processes.  It is so not good to change a process that was working so well for everybody, especially that the change is coming from someone who has no authority to implement a change. I sooo hate that!  Why do some people like breaking things just for the fun of having something to fix?

Hayyy, kahirap talagang mamalimos, oo!


:) (Napansin ko lang, puro reklamo ang ginagawa ko sa blogs ko ngayon.  Hmmm, maybe I'm getting old!)

Comments

Ellah sun said…
hello!
nice blog let me comment first on the post before some introduction as i am so happy to meet igorota bloggers in this worldwideweb!
well because i guess there is a trill in not doing the right thing, after all if we dont have problem there would no balance in life and it will be so boring at all... plus if you dont have this sort of thing the blog wont be interesting anymore hehehe!
anyway igorotok gedan nagapo sagada hehe... nice blog and keep it coming!
G said…
Hi Ellah, Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for dropping by.:) Thanks for your comment as well. You're right, these are spices of life, peppery they might be right now, still they are what makes life interesting. :)
TruBlue said…
I got lost! I'm in Ganda's paradise!!! wink! wink!

There are plenty of parya in the motherland...it's an excellent source for lowering blood sugar.

Agtaray taray ka met ah every now and then to burn those carbs.

Cheers!
G said…
Abah! You got lost nga! But sorry, nothing new here. :) Well, I've been using parya ngem maka-ikkat met ti ubing ti parya isunga insardeng ko. Ay apo... :D

mustan ngay?

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS