MINIMAL TO ZERO STRESS POLICY

#MY_APOLOGIES BUT #NO_TO_STRESS

When it rains it pours, they say, and it's true. I got rained on by too much negativity today. I am not making excuses, it is just that when you start feeling a tightness in your heart and you can barely catch a breath, you feel like at any moment, you'll start seeing your whole life in 4x5 frames just like how people say it happens when you're about to leave this reality. I'm telling you, it can really get to you. I have been getting harassed by text messages from a store in town demanding that I pay for a product that I have already settled a long time ago. Like I received lots of anger-inducing messages in the last few months and I and others have told them again and again to check their records because an auditor already came and made comparisons with my receipts and their receipts at sinabi pa niya na okay na, cleared na ako. Pero text pa rin sila ng text at paliwanag naman ako ng paliwanag ng katakot-takot. Tapos kanina ay nagtext na naman sila and that was the last straw because I am being wrongly accused of being a bad creditor all this time but nobody in their store is even making an effort to take a second look at my account and make sure to remove my number from their system para hindi na nila ako sinisingil buwan-buwan samantalang wala naman na akong responsibilidad sa kanila. So hubby went to the store ready to go head to head, armed with all the harassment messages that I collected over the months. He came back half an hour later and won't tell me details of how it went but that, once and for all he got my name off of their naughty list of some kind. My only fault is that I was supposed to pay my dues for 6months but I paid it in full in four months. So instead of them adding up my payments, they just keep counting how many times I paid, and of course it always says, 4x, and so they keep saying I still owe them two installments! It seems that it does no one nothing good to be a good payer. I did promise myself that I will never be caught dead shopping in that store ever again, but I won't drop a name here so as not to negatively impact their business. Iba pa talaga ang stress sa trabaho. Tuloy, sumumpong na naman si chestpain at si migraine na nakakabulag. Tapos biglang may magmemessage din na lalasunin daw niya ang alagang hayop ng ibang tao pag di ko sinabihan yung tao na ikulong ang mga alaga niyang nakakasira ng pananim which is nagawa ko naman na.. pero nung nabasa ko na yung tungkol sa lason, mas lalo akong ninerbiyos. Sabi ko sa sarili ko, bakit naman may lason nang kasama ito? At sabi ko sa isip ko, bakit naman ngayon pang araw na ito nagsabay-sabay ang mga ganito? Kelangan ko bang danasin ang mga ito? Tuloy, ang blood pressure na pinaghirapang pababain sa 118/72 sa mga nakaraang linggo ay umakyat sa 185/105 at ang pintig ng puso ay umakyat din sa 145 kahit ako ay nakahiga lamang buong maghapon dahil sa hindi mabuting pakiramdam. In fact handa na ang bag paospital. Kaya tuloy nakasagot ako na kung puwede ay idiretso sa mga kinauukulan ang sasabihin at huwag nang pati ako ay maistress pa dahil sa mga bagay na walang kinalaman sa akin ni katiting. Maayos na pakiusap naman pero meron pa ring mga nagtampo. Pakiusap lang po, ayoko po muna talaga ng negativity dahil konting stress lang ay sobra na ang epekto sa akin. Gusto ko pa pong mabuhay kahit para na lamang sa aking anak kaya iwas stress talaga ako lalo yung mga hindi ko naman kelangang malaman o danasin. Alam ito ng mga kapamilya ko kaya salamat sa kanila dahil ramdam kong di na nila ako ginagambala kung pupuwede namang sila-sila na lang ang magkaalaman, puwera na lang kung kailangan ko talagang malaman. Di ko naman sinasabing Noli Me Tangere. Siguro lang, pairalin lagi ang sensitivity sa mga sitwasyon at maging handa rin tayong tumanggap ng mali at humingi ng tawad na walang kabuntot na parinig. So I did apologize to whoever was affected by my #No_Stress_policy but I guessed they were not ready to forgive so they wrote me something back that made everything even worse. So I just told myself na nagkatiyempuhan lang siguro na parehong masama ang araw. Then I kept on apologizing profusely, although a bit to no avail. But then again, this is my life versus chickens and plants. I guess I did give more weight to my life when I said that they should send their threats directly to their target because it is really stressful to receive threatening messages not to mention that it got zero to do with you. What would it make me if I apologize even for that? But No matter! I am just truly sorry. I should have known better, of course, I could have handled it better siguro pero nangyari na. Kaya walang magawa kundi ang humingi ng tawad. ☺️ Pasensiya na po, tao lang...ika nga ni #Klay 😢🙏🙏 Angina pain is still here and seems to have no plans of leaving tonight and the heart is beating as if I am being chased by a brain-eating zombie (What?! I don't know where that came from 🤭😁), and blood pressure is still climbing because of this stressful day. Hoping that by ranting and writing, I'd relax a bit. #MY_NAME_IS_LIV_M_EALONE meaning #LEAVE_ME_ALONE Ganern yorn! 😂😁
mY Synapses...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS