MY GRADUATION


I really enjoyed the graduation. I went there with the purpose of getting a feel of a closure for the MA thing that I finished last year and not to stumble on the stage when my co-graduate sitting next to me nudged me to go up to get my Academic Excellence Award plaque. I was very surprised. I mean I didn't know that they would count me to belong to that batch. Well, to GOD BE ALL THE GLORY. I'm just overwhelmed when I look back at how God has worked in my life and in the life of NPMTTA. Nothing to do but be thankful and be faithful to the call that the BOSS called us to do.

The thing is, nothing of this would have been possible if you people (you all know who you are, if you don't, God and I know) did not allow yourself to be used by the Lord as an instrument to encourage and push us to the direction that we have taken. Thank you for being a positive spiritual, intellectual and academic influence in my life. When I ponder all these, I always make an attempt to coin a word to say to you, a word which is much more meaningful, deeper and heavier than THANK YOU, but nothing comes to mind. So please allow me to say it again....

thank you forever..

In God's unfailing faithfulness,

Margie (and Bong)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS