Naming Names

Hello Everybody,

I apologize to those of you whom I have mentioned here without permission. In my ignorance I did not realized that I might have put your lives and works at risk. If it is any consolation, this is a private blog and is available only to those whom I have given the web address, unless hacked or whatever they do. But of course we cannot take any chances. For all we know, anything can happen.


I prayefully hope that I have not put anyone else's life and work in jeopardy by this mistake. Again, I am very sorry.

(Please know that in my culture, naming names is honoring that person named and that has been my intention. :) I'm very sorry, it won't happen again.

Please forgive Ironheart4ever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS