DAPHNE MARIE

By:  Ironheart


 


Deep within your soul you know


My heart will always be with you


As you soar with the wind or fall with the rain


As you march among the stars or walk among the plain


Perchance you stumble and bear a lot of pain


Remember, deep down inside your heart


Help is within your reach, it will never depart.


           


Never forget to call My Name


            Great or small the load you bear


Everytime you feel alone,


            In all your joys, suff’ring or shame


My hands will hold you through the pain


            Even in times of sorrow or gain.


 


And when the sun scowl at you


            And your sky sleeps on you


Run to me I will catch you


            Always a step behind you


I will never walk away


            I will be there so quietly


Everytime you look for me


            I won’t ever be far away...


 


Forever, you will find me.


           


For my dear soulsister who has been there for me many times when my head hit the ceiling or when my knees buckle from the paddles of living or when I grimace from the bitter spices of life and of course when I laugh at the tickles of life. Keep the good faith sis and take care always. Wherever the road takes you, you can always come home to our 'convictions.' Love you sis... Thank you for everything... (haneep, drama!)

Comments

Jean B said…
What can I say? Touched naman ako huhuhuhu... Hehehehehe.... Salamat sis! This was a great encouragement for me. Just remember that I'm always here for you also. God bless!

LAYAD,
Daphne
Margie Lumawan said…
no problem sis... author lang ako... si Lord yung nagsasalita... lol... di ko kaya yan...

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS