MEME NA NAMAN!

I was tagged by Jean to do this meme...


FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. what do you call that thing where you are to put soil in seedling bags and bury a gmelina seed or two in the middle and they pay you P75 a day? I did that...
2. what do you call that job where you are commanded to clean 3 two-storey houses every waking hours while you're struggling in junior high? and you are also to carry stones as big as four of my head put together to a dirraas (Ilocano yan 'noh!) nearby, I did that too... (I guessed this is not really a job since I was never paid anything but a few pennies to pay the jeep to school.)

3. to check the blood pressure and bandage little wounds of people working in a roof tile factory and to tell the boss as needed that all his men are healthy, that I did too... and I was paid really nicely... :)


that's just about all the jobs I had so far... :)


FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER:

1. Cutting Edge

2. Ever After
3. The Prince and Me
4. Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts Movies

(Napaghahalata ba ang mahilig sa kakornihan? Sir TB, awan inokrayan ah!:)

5. Man on Fire and so many others (I can list five here cuz i only have three above, di ba?)


FOUR PLACES (AND YEARS) I HAVE LIVED:
1. Nansiakan & Mapayao, Kayapa, Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines (birth-'88)
2. Elim Children's Home, Mendez Crossing, Tagaytay City ('88-'92)
3. Undaneta, Pangasinan ('92-'93) to Baguio City, Philippines ('93-'97)

4. CFM, Bambang, Nueva Vizcaya and Manila (back and forth) [1997-

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:

1. Prison Break and Heroes

2. Bones

3. Lifestyle Network shows (e.g. Rachael Ray, Martha, lookforless, howdoilook, Cleanhouse, merge, cooking shows, etc.)

4. Talkshows (Oprah, Ellen,Larry King Live, and Interviews of Interesting people in Youtube)


FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Palawan (plano pa lang, hehe)
2. Corregidor Island, and Mt. Samat, Bataan, Philippines (every Filipino should visit these two places)
3. Zamboanga, Philippines
4.
Kuching City, Sarawak, Malaysia

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Bong's Crabs in Sprite Syrup and caramelized onions
2. My baked chicken
3. Pancakes with pure honey and sugarless black homeroasted arabica coffee for breakfast
4. Rabong with saluyot leaves na sinahugan ng tinapa! (hmmm, sarap!)

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Heaven, walking in the streets of gold.. :)
IF NOT....
2. Home cuddling with my Best (hehe, maginaw kase eh!)
3.
Walking the beaches of the Sea of Galilee
4. My bro's house talking with my superdaldal 3-yr old niece Yzhel

FOUR PEOPLE WHO WILL ANSWER THIS MEME
1. Kapuso nga ni Layad
2. Si Levi Pogi!
3. Esther A.
4. Mga kapamilya sa blogspot (TB, BB, lovelyn, etc)
... and all of you who doesn't know what exactly does the word 'meme' mean na katulad ko, you're tagged! Ano po ba ang etymology ng meme?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice meme's and slowly but surely your whole life is rounding into form. That's why I won't do this anymore (kasla ak met nga blogger kano, hehe..)

Try vacationing also at Tam-awan village.
Thought all women watches DH.
On food, yeah, love most pancakes with good coffee too!

Cheers manen and goodhealth also.
G said…
ahaha! ganun? as in nagtutugma na ang mga pieces? 'yaan mo na! basat naaaliw si sir Trublue!! haha

Tam-awan? Been there too...

Cheers met! (nga kunam!)
G said…
re DH, well, I'm (or some of us are) not all women.. iturog ko langenen! hehe
abella said…
sir tb,

mayat man nga adda dapat ti blogsite you ta kasla tawid dagiti next generation/s nga bloggers:)
maysaak nga kadagiti fans yo!:)

cheers din and blessings!
G said…
nya met dayta nga panag-il-ilocanom, angkol! :-) kasla metten ilocanok!

maysaak kadagiti... or maysaak nga... kunam a gamin! hehe

sabi kase ni titser Ydem, wag na lang daw me mag-ilocano! baka ikaw din sabihan! :p

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS