MEME NA NAMAN!

I was tagged by Jean to do this meme...


FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. what do you call that thing where you put soil in seedling bags and bury a gmelina seed or two in the middle and they pay you P75 a day?  I did that...
2. what do you call that job where you are commanded to clean 3 two-storey houses every waking hours while you're struggling in junior high? and you are also to carry stones as big as four of my head put together to a dirraas (Ilocano yan 'noh!:) nearby, I did that too...
(I guessed this is not really a job since I was never paid anything but a few pennies to pay the jeep to school.) They told my dad it's a scholarship grant.  Yeah, right! 

3. to check the blood pressure and bandage minor wounds of people working in a rooftile factory and to tell the boss as needed that all his men are healthy, that I did too... and I was paid nicely... :)


that's just about all the jobs I had so far... :)

 



FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER:

1. Cutting Edge

2. Ever After
3. The Prince and Me
4. Sandra Bullock (Ms. Congeniality 1&2, Two weeks notice) and Julia Roberts Movies (Notting Hill, My Bf's weddingd, Runaway Bride, etc.)
5. Man on Fire and the Zorro movies and so many others (I can list five here cuz i only had three above, di ba?)


FOUR PLACES (AND YEARS) I HAVE LIVED:
1. Kayapa, Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines (1977-1988)
2. Elim Children's Home, Mendez Crossing, Tagaytay City (1988-1992)
3. Undaneta, Pangasinan (1993) and Baguio City, Philippines (1993-1997)

4. CFM, Bambang, Nueva Vizcaya and Manila (a few months here and a few months there) [1997-present

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:

1. Prison Break
2. Heroes
3.
Lifestyle Network shows (e.g. Rachel Ray, Martha, lookforless, howdoilook, Cleanhouse, merge, cooking shows, etc.)

4. Talkshows (Oprah, Ellen,Larry King Live, and Interviews in Youtube)


FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Palawan (plano pa lang, hehe)
2. Corregidor Island, and Mt. Samat, Bataan, Philippines (every Filipino should visit these two places)
3. Zamboanga, Philippines
4.
Kuching City, Sarawak, Malaysia

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Bong's Crabs in Sprite Syrup and Onions
2. My baked chicken
3. Palitaw
4. AJ's Gourmet :)

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Heaven, walking in the streets of gold.. :)
IF NOT....
2. Home cuddling with my Best (hehe, maginaw kase eh!)
3. Walking the beaches of the Sea of Galilee

4. My bro's house talking with my superdaldal 3-yr old niece Yzhel

FOUR PEOPLE WHO WILL ANSWER THIS MEME
1. Karugtong ng Pusod ko na si Daphne
2. Si Levi Pogi!
3. Esther A.
4. Mga kapatid sa blogspot (TB, BB, lovelyn, etc)
... and all of you who doesn't know what exactly does the word 'meme' mean na katulad ko, you're tagged!

Comments

kris Golden said…
Hi Marj,
This is very interesting or should I say you have a very interesting life. I did not know ganito pala if you get tagged by friends. he he Sige... have a blessed week in God's care. Kumusta kayon emin shitan. By the way, do you like my native dress ? Hiram ko lang yan eh.
Margie Lumawan said…
hello manang, :) Yes, I liked your native 'ginallit.' Looks very Ibaloi-like :)

hehe, do I have an interesting life? maybe... it was kinda hard so I don't know if it's interesting or it was just plain difficult... :) BUT the LORD has always been faithful...
kris Golden said…
Hi Marj,
Glad you like my ginalit. Is that what you call it? Yeah, I really think you have a very interesting life . You may call it rough sailing but that is life all about.The truth is .. all of life is a preparation of something great ... on earth and ultimately to Heaven. We learn our life lessons in the School of Hard Knocks .. it is here where we learn our lessons that we don't learn in the confines of the School room or in books. It is here where we learn to be a better person . Hardship, difficulties, pains... etc are blessings in disguise.We grow more in lean years than in fat years. More often people go to the devil with full pockets but turn to God when hunger hit them. Through it all , yes, God is good and He is faithful to His promises . He loves us and gives the best for us in His time .... when we are ready to be a good steward of His blessings. Thanks for reading this and for replying to my comments. I enjoy my time here with you. Sige, salamat mowan.
Jean B said…
nyahaha...nice one..sayang basahin...
Margie Lumawan said…
Hello po 'te,
Yes we call it Ginallit in in Kalanguya from 'nagaligalitan' which literally means 'stripes/striped.' What you said about the 'Hard Knocks' of life is true. I think it all depends on our attitude, how we see events or circumstances in our lives. Admittedly, some things in the past made me too 'hard' than i care to admit. But thankfully, I am (we are) a work in progress so I'm not losing hope, cuz I know that God is busy sanding and chipping away the unevenness and sharp edges in me, so that we'll become God's masterpiece in eternity. Ayyyy, exciting!!!!. hehe! Alam po ni Kumare ninyo na si Ate ko Medy what I'm talking about... nyehehehe

Thanks din po for always coming by diya blog ko. I always find encouragement and joy in your comments 'te... I was just thinking that if I studied in Nansiakan Nat'l High, you would have been one of my teachers... :)
Margie Lumawan said…
eilow ading ko, kasa-no ngay ket mababaw naman ang kaligayahan mo!!!! nyehehehehe

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS