TATLUMPU'T WALONG KABABAWAN... hehe

Done while trying to keep awake in the middle of a lecture at 9AM.



1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Si Ako (cuz I was alone last nyt)

2. What were you doing at 0800? Waiting for Prison Break S03E06 to load so I can watch it.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Taking a bath

4. What happened to you in 2006? Wrote and Published two anon books (in the local tongue)

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Buwisit na pancake na 'to!

6. How many beverages did you have today? Isang mainit, maitim at matapang na kape

7. What color is your hairbrush? Black brush, brown handle

8. What was the last thing you paid for? A two-week meal for myself and my language team.

9. Where were you last night? In a Dorm Room.

10. What color is your front door? Kakulay ni Uncle Abella

11. Where do you keep your change? The tricycle driver's, my nephew, and neices' pockets... :)

12. What’s the weather like today? Breezy

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Coffee Crumble

14. What excites you? Traveling and LM siyempre (hehe)

15. Do you want to cut your hair? My Best likes long hair

16. Are you over the age of 25? Sshhhhhhhh, SILENCIO!

17. Do you talk a lot? Depends on who I'm with... but i'm an introvert

18. Do you watch the O.C.? What's that?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? I know a couple of Estebans who call themselves Steve

20. Do you make up your own words? Yes, when I'm inspired, meaning pag sumumpong ang katarayan

21. Are you a jealous person? Never kong inamin... hehe

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Maybe when I think hard

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kayni, my online sis who tagged me to do this... Kayni nga ba ang name mo sis? :)

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My Foreigner mentor. My family and friends don't call, they send an SMS. :)

25. What does the last text message you received say? “Good Morning ATE...”

26. Do you chew on your straw? I chew on BBQ sticks... :)

27. Do you have curly hair? Naturally wavy... but you know, hair relaxing is uso na...

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Singapore daw yata

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Myself, hehe.. pag sinumpong

30. What was the last thing you ate? Pancakes

31. Will you get married in the future? I did in the past, and still am... and plan to stay that way... odb?

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Haven't seen any except for Episodes of PB and Heroes...

33. Is there anyone you like right now? I really really like my youngest sister.... I would really really like to strangle her

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? maybe 2 or 3 wks ago, I'll have to ask my Best... :)

35. Are you currently depressed? I'm at the other extreme.... verrrrrrry angry at some1; not really, just truly truly disappointed

36. Did you cry today? Paano ba?

37. Why did you answer and post this? Wala lang! Siguro kase I'm sitting in a seminar.... where everyone is sitting down, including the speaker... so i'm pretending that i'm listening (hehe) and taking down notes but in fact I'm answering this (salamat sa wifi)

38. 5 people you tag next? FBI, ftb, abella, Trublue (sa comment section dito), layad, and e-nedrow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Okay, let me do this since I'm in good mood, my computer just came alive, hmmmm..

1. Page 101's post about the good cat! Check out her (Jane's post)
2. Still asleep.
3. Was yelling at my cable company.
4. 2006 is almost identical as 2007.
5. Fix da damn cable problem ASAP!
6. Eight cups of Seattle's Best coffee, Dr. Pepper Diet, and half gallon of diet water, hehe...16 hour period.
7. Men don't carry hairbrushes, maybe "transformers" do, but I have a black comb.
8. Paid for 10 gallons worth of water.
9. Home Sweet Home!
10. Door is blueish like the blue letters of this blog.
11. Any coins goes to my empty flower vase.
12. Today's weather is overcast and showers are imminent.
13. Anything chocolate and New York Blueberry
14. Being with my six month old grandson.
15. Cut my own hair? Kutab-kutaben ah!
16. Am I over 25? Try guessing?! Someone from MPYahoogroup decided to call me "alitao" so, I'm elated to say I did hit the century mark not too long ago, hehe..
17. Only when topic is worthwhile talking about.
18. O.C.? - No!
19. Steven's are also calle Dick's, yeah..knew a bunch of them.
20. Make up my own words? Sure, to match attitude of people I'm dealing with.
21. Hmmm, quite jealous of the 95 year old lady and the taxi driver who are bloggers!
22. None that registers.
23. Ditto as #22.
24. My daughter.
25. Don't know how to text, I'd rather talk.
26. Straws are for females and transformers.
27. It tends to get curly on the back if it gets long.
28. Tam-awan Village!
29. Too many rude persons to name.
30. Persimmon.
31. Got married early. Now, it's 30 years of pain and suffering, hehehe...
32. Last movie I watched was Superman in 1981.
33. My family.
34. Dishes? Are you kidding?, If you are doing dishes, think of me, it's part of my normal routine.
35. Depression should be momentary/temporary, and should last an hour, then back to your normal behavior. Dont' chest it too much or "Huwag mong masyadong dibdibin". Uuuy mga linguists! Is my translation korrecto?
36. Most men don't cry, although, I almost did today. Had minor accident and my car was scraped on the passenger side, waaaaaahhh....
Can I post the picture here??hehe.
37. Why did I do this? Was just ecstatic coz my pc came alive. Cable company notified me some kids inadvertently played with the cable box on the street and got damaged.
Cheers to all and goodhealth as well......
Anonymous said…
Hi sis, Kayni is my nickname, but real name starts with a "K" as well. I like Kayni better. Thanks for doing the questions.
admindude said…
Hi Ganda,
Thanks for tagging me. I will do it one of these days. Hey, didn't you tell me that you will give me a copy of your books :-)

Hehe, why would you chew barbecue sticks? Better to use them as toothpicks like I do.

Hi Trublue,
Hahaha, dont chest it too much, I really like that. Are you serious about Superman (1981) being your last movie :-)
Anonymous said…
Ganda, imbag ta relative ka ni Bet-ew, otherwise, #10 remark is racial prejudism, hehe...

Bill, baby pay laeng ni Ganda, FBI and Layad when I last saw that movie in 1981. Not a crowd person so I'd rather rent vhs/cd.

Cheers to all and goodhealth also.
G said…
hello sir T! :) salamat po at pinagbigyan nyo yung tag! I put it out the front page! I'm sure you don't mind.. hehe

'm glad minor lang ang car accident mo! Ingat po kase lagi!

sis K, :) cute nga ng name na Kayni! do you read it with an English A or a Filipino A? :)

oy BilL, ikaw kaya nagsabi sa'kin sa bibigyan mo me nung libro mo?! Ulyanin ka na talaga!

when I eat Qs, i find myself chewing on the sticks.. wala lang!

HAyyy NAkuuu,tru! wala na akong pakialam sa racial racial na yan! Matagal na tayong nareracial prejudice! lol... actually, i'm just being proud of my Kulay Kayumanggi! {Lusot ba?)

siyempre playing safe naman kano siak ah ta mabelin koma nga ibagak nga kakulay mo [hehe] pero imbag langenen ta sabali ti ninaganak!

si layad at fbi, baby pa nun! pero ako, salimpusa na sa grade 1.

Peace!
admindude said…
oy BilL, ikaw kaya nagsabi sa'kin sa bibigyan mo me nung libro mo?! Ulyanin ka na talaga!

Ay isu, adda aya in bagbagak nga kasta hehe. Sorry if I forgot :-)
G said…
yessir, cnabi mo over coffee that dalhin mo sana book mo to give to me, but you forgot.

Dba, fbi? narinig mo yun? oo, narinig nya! :)

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS