MADE IN 2007

I guess I am the only one who has yet to update her blog. The thing is, I spent the last two days of 2007 and the first six days of 2008 in bed because of unexplainable feeling of tiredness and soreness everywhere. I was having delusional thoughts of having an undiagnosed terminal illness. Hahaha! People at the compound where I live got curious as to why they haven't seen me come out of my cave for days. So my mom decided to visit me. I described to her how I feel and she said, "well, maybe you are pregnant!" Duh!!! (I didn't think about that one!)

I forced myself to get up the next day and bought a pregtest kit. The next morning I tested myself and it came out positive. Of course I prepared myself for a negative result. Who wants a big disappointment, anyway? Even my husband won't believe it. He keeps asking me if the test is reliable. There is only one other way to find out. So to make the story short, the doctor said to take it easy because the condition is a little bit precarious with my slightly elevated blood pressure at only the first trimester.

Some mornings I feel fine, some days my world spins slowly. But I don't care! For nearly four years, I've waited.

Praise God for the blessing of life!

Comments

abella said…
iba talaga ang nanay! ingatan mo baby. kasi, paglabas niyan, siya na ang papansinin:) he he he
wow, congratulations then! maganda ang dating nitong '08 sayo ate..
lovelyn said…
Auguri Ganda! Praise God indeed.

For us we waited for 5 years and it was worth the wait. HE made sure we are that ready.

Take very extra care for this first trimester. Don't worry yourself too much and get lots of rest. Yan may excuse ka na for everything..."hormonal imbalance" will take all the blame hehehe...
Anonymous said…
Congratulations sis. I am very happy for you. Keep me updated. Kayni
admindude said…
Wow. That's good news indeed. Congratulations to you and your husband. Be sure to follow your doctors orders :-)
clabbots said…
Congrats ading! Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful experiences. yes, there are of course the not-so-pleasant things like nausea, pain, bloating, etc BUT!!! all in all, i loved being pregnant and i hope you will too!
Anonymous said…
get well soon manang!
abella said…
announment...announment....apay didiay madi na ammo ag pronoun:)

ganda will not probably be able to update her blog for a few days (maybe) because of her ectopic pregnancy operation. pray with us for her fast recovery. i have written a brief update of what transpired in the hospital:) www.bet-ew.blogspot.com
blessings!
abella said…
btw, ganda did not ask me to make an announcement that she might not be able to update her blog sooner but thought of those who might be wondering why:)
admindude said…
Hi Ganda,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope that you will do okay.

Thanks Abella for the update in your blog. I really appreciate your letting us know.
G said…
Dear friends,

thank you for your congratulations...

...and then your thoughts and prayers.

i really really appreciate them very much.

blessings to you all...

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS