A LETTER OF APPRECIATION TO TIDE

(Another one of those forwarded emails floating around. I think it's funny, but be forewarned... in a criminal way! hehehe)

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.

Well, gotta go, have to write to the Hefty bag people.

Comments

Wil said…
haha. I had a feeling it was going to be about murder. ;)
Anonymous said…
Another good one, Ganda! Rest assured Hefty Company guarantee their bags not to leak and can support a 200 plus pound moron, hehehe....Cheers!
Layad said…
Ehehehehe... Hihihihi... Patawa na lang lahat ng nakikita ko sa blogs a =) Good!
G said…
hi wil, thanks for visiting. 'told you,... criminal but funny! :-)

hello po Trublue, hefty bag ba yung kulay itim na plastic na pinaglalagyan ng basura? hehehe

yallow sis! oo, panay patawa na lang kase "i'm being the good house dog.." hehehe, resisting to bore people with my troubles!" LoL
abella said…
patawa na lang daw nakikita ni layad ah:) at least di siya agad magkakawrinkle:(

di ba layad parang sa mga episodes ng pelikula may comedy.... para naman di lahat serious.

laro ulit tayo ng word racer! :)))))
Unknown said…
nyahaha..addict na sila sa word racer!race..go!ahahaha.
admindude said…
More fun stuff like this please :-) Pero sabi ni Mareng Winnie mas magaling daw yung Ariel.
lovelyn said…
LOL!!! Good find there Ganda, at least you've given us some idea just in case same situation occurs in the future.

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS