ZOLNOX

After my OBGYNE proclaimed that she will not put me on the table, she started writing my prescriptions. Being the doctor that she is, we expected the barely legible handwriting. She gave at least six prescription papers to my husband and told him to go and buy them at the hospital or to go to other pharmacies if the hospital apothecary does not have them. Bong and my younger bro went out to do just that. After a while my husband rang me up asking me to inquire about a particular prescription because the pharmacy peoples never sold nor heard of any med called Zolnox as written in the prescription. I sent my younger sister to ask the doctor and she came back saying that the doctor wrote Zolrox, not Zolnox. After half an hour of searching, my husband & my brother came back and reported that they've been to all the pharmacies in town but was not able to find any Zolrox. They went back to the doctor and reported the same. She said, "I'm sure they have plenty of it at the nearby grocery store."

The prescription was actually a Zonrox bleach.

She mixed it with a little bit of betadine, cane vinegar, and a liter of plain normal saline and that's what she used to cleanse my wounds. That's what I'm going to use from now on.

Comments

admindude said…
Heheheh. Funny story. Sana sinabi din niyang bleach para klaro. Didn't know one can use Zonrox to cleanse a wound? Thanks.
Wil said…
So I guess no prescription is required -- puedeng ibili (bilhin?) over-the-counter medication yan. :)
I came to first know that Zonrox is okay for cleansing wounds. For a change huh!
Anonymous said…
How's everything? Didn't have much time checking blogs these days. Recover soon and feel free to send me an e-mail or notes....kayni
kris said…
nice!

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS