Wish List

This is a meme:  You know how pages like amazon and other shopping pages have "wish lists" beside their shopping cart?  So this is a wish list meme:

MY WISH LIST:

1.  A complete volume of C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia (I have a pdf copy, but it's more enjoyable to sit on a chair, with a book, and turn the pages instead of clicking arrows.)
2.  A complete volume of Bodie Thoene's AD Chronicles.
3.  A pink violin for my sister in law
4. Paul Maier's Books for my bestfriend
    a.  Flames of Rome
    b.  Skeleton in God's Closet
    c.  M
ore than a Skeleton:  It was One Man Against the World
    d. 
In the Fullness of Time
    e. 
Pontius Pilate
5.  A boyfriend for my sis D  and maybe for R and J too... and S also? hehehe
6-7-8-9.  Good health for all the people I love..
10. A pretty mare.....a real live one...

I tag layad, pinehills, best, fbi, art, ybette, labfek, and anyone who happens to come by this page.   First, choose one among the 10 wish items of the person who tagged you that you would like to come true for him/her.  Then make your own wishlist. Then tag someone else...

Happy Wish listing!

(I'm supposed to be writing a book review.) Layyyyyyyyyadddd!!!!!!!! HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm going mani na!!!!
  Hay, makatulog na nga!!!

Comments

Ahahahahaha... Bruha! Wala e, my internet connection let me down last night. Sigh... Kainis. Bakit naman boyfriend? Lakay en a :D
Margie Lumawan said…
eh siyempre, bf muna bago maging lakay! mahirap na, baka magkatotoo eh, gusto mo ba yun, instant lakay! :D

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS