ONLY A DREAM

If I am the night
You are a beautiful dream that leaves me wanting for more
If I am the plain old blue sky
You were the orange, cotton soft cirrus of my sunset.
If I was a lyric
You were the music that caresses every line
If I am a face
You are the pretty smile that lights up my countenance.

But I am not the night
Yet you are still that beautiful dream
I am not the sky
Yet I know that you would bring color to my life
I am not a lyric
Yet I can almost hear the music of your laughter
I am not a face
Yet remembering you brings a smile to my lips.

Yet again
You are but only a dream.


Feb 14, 2009
12:55AM

I lost you again, yet I'll keep on dreaming...

Comments

Wil said…
I'm sorry for your loss.
G said…
hi, thanks.. guess what? The dr made a mistake.. my baby is still hanging in there according to the latest sonogram.

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS