only a dream

If I were a night
You would be a beautiful dream that leaves me wanting for more
If I were the plain old blue sky
You'd be the orange, cotton soft cirrus of my sunset.
If I were a lyric
You would be the music that caresses every line
If I am a face
You are the pretty smile that lights up my countenance.

But I am not the night
Yet you are still that beautiful dream
I am not the sky
Yet I know that you would bring color to my life
I am not a lyric
Yet I could imagine listening to the music of your laughter
I am not a face
Yet remembering you brings a smile to my lips.

Yet again
You are only but a dream.


Feb 14, 2009
12:55AM

I lost you.... again
Yet I'll keep on dreaming...

Comments

rob luc said…
A dream is just a dream but when it comes true....thats what we call 'a dream came true' nice lines sis...

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS