SM and us pipol

So Bong and I decided to ride to Solano on his bike to eat lunch yesterday and to check out the new SM grocery store (yes, not the SM Mall, just the Savemore Grocery store)--if they have my favorite Golden Crown butter (which, to my dismay, they don't), and to see if they have the Pao Tsin Dumplings station (I'm so thrilled they do).  We decided to eat lunch at the Food Fiesta Restaurant in Bayombong and then went on to Solano afterwards.

There were loads and loads of people that I just bought frozen green peas, bought some steamed dumplings and ran out from there gasping for fresh air.  On our way home, Bong made the observation that the many people there were not really buying anything.  Most were holding a piece of Nova chips or clasping a bar of bath soap, and none was really pushing a cartfull of stuff as one would expect.  I even saw a frozen 2kg Purefoods Hotdog shoved in between cans of infant formula and other stuff shoved into the wrong places, as if people were just pretending to buy things when someone is watching and then put them back on the shelves when no one is looking.  Another observation Bong made was that the sales ladies look more like guards than salesladies.  They have this wary look in their eyes as if 90% of the people walking around were shoplifters. I told Bong I did not see it that way.  But they do have some kind of a smug look as if they own the store. :-)  Hayyyy.... tawwey ah!

What is it with us Pinoys and SM?  You know what I mean? :)

Comments

movel velasco said…
Sis,they don't pretend to buy they were just dreaming to have them.Those saleslady, ganun lang sila makatingin sa kapwa nila maganda. But have you asked Bong if ganun din sila makatingin? Anyway, Merry Christmas sa inyong dalawa.May you have more SM dating to come.
Margie Lumawan said…
Hi, Kuya Ninong! :) Thanks and a happy Christmas to you and your family too... I was wondering what would my guwapong inaanak like to have for Christmas? :)
Just a pair of boxing gloves would make him jump with halleluias!

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS