A Letter I wrote for my Third Ex-BF (cuz he's now my husband) :)

Day of Missing You Bad (26)
Month of Loving You Much (7)
Year of our Hearts (2K3)

My dearest,

Hello! I love you…

Yeah, as the days go by, I am finding out that there’s just no living without you… but oh boy, what a mess you made out of me. I used to be in control, but now, I am the most confused woman in all the face of the earth. I used to be self-sufficient, now there is an incompleteness deep within me that only you can fill… I used to be satisfied hugging my pillow at night, but now, I long to be in your arms… no blanket is warm enough to make up for your embrace; no breeze is more gentle than your touch; no bed is cozy enough to make up for the cozy feeling I get when I am with you; no pillow is softer than the softness of your words; no honey is sweeter than the words you whisper in my ears…

I love the way you whisper my name, the way you hold my hand. It's fun for me to witness the sureness of your dart pins, and the shine of your shoes. I adore your black belt, and your self-confidence. I am amazed by your art, and I am your number one believer. On one hand, I am jealous of your humility, envious of your patience and humbled by your sincerity.

If there is anything I can offer you, it is my faithfulness to the promise I have given to you. I vow to be there for you from the moment I said I love you… I have committed myself to you without reservations; your happiness and your well-being will be my concern. Whatever your needs be, I will give all of me to fulfill them, and I will bend my values to give you room to lead, because your love has become mine. If you are lonely and need me, I will be there. If in that loneliness you need to talk, I will listen. If you need to listen, I will talk. If you need to be touched, I will be there to touch you. I will give you what I need to receive – love, truth and God. And if you will show me how to give more, then I will give more.

I will strive to be constant with you so that you may understand the care of my personality and from that understanding you may gain strength and security that I am acting as me. If I give you kindness and understanding then I will receive your faith. I will show you love, now and each in everyday for each day is a lifetime. Each day we live, we will learn more how to live. I will not defer my love nor neglect it, for if I will until tomorrow, tomorrow might never come. Always, I will cherish you, from now to everlasting, until the sun closes its eyes.
When I hold you, or touch you, and kiss you, I am saying a thousand words… yes, you are the fulfillment of my dreams, the answer to my prayers, the mate of my soul…
You are the love of my life!

For now and for always,
Ironheart “M”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS