may i go home now?

I knew this would happen! It happens every time, that is! But I never get used to it. I'm talking about being unable to sustain the fascination to a new place beyond two days.

So I have been in a paradise-like village surrounded by scenic hills in the distance and I was so thrilled to have been given the opportunity to come for free and everything (not to mention that the food's great too) but after two days, I was getting all kinds of energy-zapping thoughts of home. I'm still here but, 5 days hence, I'll be going home. Here are some pictures of this place.









Comments

Kayni said…
sis, this is such a nice place. i hope you'll find sometime to just meditate. although i understand what you mean about missing home. i miss home a lot. no place is better than home.

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS