DUHH!!!

If History is a man and he is sarcastic, I am sure I would hear him say, "DUHH!!" to me over my reaction concerning all the circumstances that I have been obsessing about in the past weeks.  He'd probably would have said, "Come on, we've been here before, we've heard those words before, in fact, one too many times in the past, it was hurled at us, to the point that if I am a diary, this was already a repetitive entry, but the world didn't end with it!  We're still here, and we're okay!  And I can't understand why you're letting it bother you so!!"

Be at rest, be at rest, my souL
For the Lord has been good to you!

So today, I choose to thank the Lord.  Thank You Lord Jesus for enduring my incessant rain of complaints, and even the thunder of anger and frustration over events and words that are beyond my control that most often comes with the downpour.

I'm still the weakling that I am so please take a hold of my mind and my heart and point to me in your blueprint the part that You and I should be working on right now in the reconstruction that you are doing in my life.

Again, I recommit to you, the Master Carpenter, this rotting wood I call myself.  Take it and use it as you wish...

Comments

bob arsenio said…
Amen!!!! Thanks be to God who has not ceased working with us but rather an assurance that He will be with us even to the end of the age.
Jean B said…
wen man i agree..gasgas nga plaka..hehe...kastoy metlang ti marikriknak for the past months...yaman tayo ti grasya ti Apo ta no haan ket nabayag siguron nga napolbosak weno imasokakon..hehe...

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS