I'm BB

I'm back and I'm busy!

I thought things were crazy with the course load I had in Thailand but I couldn't be more wrong!  Things 'been crazier still when I got home.  I have been to six energy-zapping meetings in the last eight days that I've been back.  Five of the meetings left me overwrought, because it concerns my future and the future of other people and the other two tired me physically and mentally because I had to teach and be on Bong's bike morning and afternoon in bumpy muddy trails. But the Lord again in His humorous (in the way I see it) wisdom made sure that I can go to all those meets with the right heart and mind. 

Because...

Last Sunday, my friend, and my hubby and I went to CCF at St. Francis Square for the Sunday Worship.  The minister talked about Jonah 4, and he said that we have to be careful that our obedience to God or to our calling is not out of duty but should be out of our love for God.

I am thankful to God for always coming in through the backdoor to regulate the flow of my thoughts although sometimes I have a tendency to open the tank too much that my blog entries can get so gaseous, but then thanks to God still because He gave me this avenue to express my mind, to unload my burdens, and to worship and thank Him.

So thank you Lord for Jonah, his circumstances, and his reactions to your lovingkindness... oh that I could learn from Jonah's mistakes!

Teach me how to know you and love you more and more...

Comments

Jean B said…
the Lord does work in mysterious and humorous ways! glad to know ur doing fine...and salamat sa pag-aasikaso sa mga inaasikaso mo ;-)
Margie Lumawan said…
hello ading, badeg ni iyaman nitan ni inkowan mo! :) hehe

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS