Atbp.

I was sorry that I wasn't able to go to the Ayangan's Bible Dedication in Ifugao today.  I would have really gone except that I don't want my women's group to think that I stood them up.  So I had fun teaching the Women of Mapayao, Oliweg, Acacia, and Salicpan.  Bong drove me up to Mapayao and came back right down so that he and my sis Daphne could go to the Bible dedication. 

I also did some vision testing today with some of the women.  I think all of them will have to have reading glasses.  This i-see program is really great!  I'm sure when people from other villages hear of it, they'll clamor for the service too.

TY to the As for buying, and bringing the equipment and supplies.  Now, all I need to do is to find someone and train him/her to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS