Headaches and movies

Watching a movie is supposed to relax you.  So when I got a terrible headache late this afternoon, I stopped working and checked out my movie folders. I saw one actromcom movie but the headache's still there, so I saw another which was a drama, and the headache got worst, so I opted to see a fantasy/adventure which was Narnia-like (well, only cuz it has chronicles in the title) and the grilling in my head did not go away.  I therefore conclude that I must have watched the wrong movies... hahayyy!  I should have tried a horror flick instead.

With all these movie marathon I've been doing, I've also been suffering from the-last-song syndrome for a couple of nights now.  Couldn't stop myself from humming or singing the songs that are played while the credits are rolling.  Like the second movie I saw tonight, one line of it says,  "Funny, ... falling feels like flying........... for a li'l while."  I think the lyricist was so clever, coming up with that.  In another song, there is a line that says, "I used to be somebody, but now I am somebody else."  Now you see, I'm a sucker for wordplays.  I thrive in puns and sarcasm although I must admit, I am not witty enough to come up with effective puns.  But sarcasm, I was told I ooze with it, especially the kind that people usually misinterprets and so most often hurt them.

Hehayyyy a kan ni hi odidyan Lani...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS