having the ms bad

I am having the morning sickness bad but I can have it all bad as long as I'll be granted an uneventful pregnancy and a full-term normal baby.  The whole day sickness is wreaking havoc on my concentration and ability to think.  But I am meaning to finish two books before Christmas, so we'll see.

The insulin injections are doing their tricks.  My highest blood sugar measurement so far was 104mg/dl compared to the 200++ that I used to get while on the other medication.

So it seems like I went all the way to nursing college and learn how to inject 'painlessly' so that in the future, I could stick needles into my own body three times a day. :-) 

Comments

bob arsenio said…
three times a day....akaw....yet it is good to hear that your blood sugar went down. hang in there...may He enable you with the grace you need to get through this phase again.
Margie Lumawan said…
Halamat! Namahig i edom, lubos na katahimikan. :-) Kumbaga sa awit eh, Saan, saan ako nagkamali? Hehahayyy, a kan ni hi Lani.
Margie Lumawan said…
Kammon toto-wan andi kaahin Apo Diyoh ni kamangitekteked ni nemnem ko et tawwey ngo la. Hipa ngoy mangan-anoh niyan kalahin biyag ah... Halamat pay laeng, wadah Apo ni kamama-pa-noh ni nemnem... hehe, tawwey ah... kapan-inemnem law...
bob arsenio said…
hipay limaway likna to:)...si lani nga yung hehayyy na expression:)
bob arsenio said…
aah....alam ko na ata yung parang sumama angloob at bakit tahimik. ag kayman kinapkap i pohon too. pero salamat pa rin nga at Diyos ano...eh paano kaya yung mga taong di nakakilala sa Diyos, di kaya mas mahirap ang buhay nila. kaahin Apo Diyoh ni gandet i kamangiteked ni nemnem. Bigyan ka pa ng Diyos ng biyaya....tunay na biyaya lang Niya!

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS