?WHY?

You were like the sun
Rising from the far horizon
A sure source of light
The picture of perfect delight.

You traversed the cloudless sky
Shiny and perfect in my eye
So why did you become the moonlight
Casting dark shadows in the night.

A thorn in my flesh, a pebble in my shoe
The wrinkle in my brow, an arrow in the bow
Energy-zapper, loneliness-giver
Tear-causer, heartbreaker.

Why do my tears have to run dry?

Why do my days have to be dreary?
Why does my heart needs to bleed out?
Why do I have to be in the outside looking in?
Why do you have to hurt me over and over?
With a treatment that is colder than the worst winter.

I bless the day you became to me like a mother,
I curse the day you became a green-horned-monster.
May I never become like you ever...

 My tears will keep falling, my heart will keep breaking
Because...
You have ruined everything that is good in you and me.


Author Unknown





mY Synapses...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS