No Room at the Inn


For Sunday School at church this morning, we talked about how there was no proper room for Jesus to be born in the first Christmas, and how even today, if we are honest, our life is so full of activities and busyness that oftentimes we give hardly any room for Jesus in our everyday life, eventhough we say or think that our activities are for the most part "in the service of the King." And here am I, either too pain-addled or too busy with life that I have not even greeted anybody a Merry Christmas except for those who greeted me face to face and I uttered the same in reply.

So here I am thanking all of you,  friends and family for your friendship, prayers and just thankful for your lives and for being a blessing to me.  Here is to praying also  that  all of you be blessed beyond measure this coming year and that our God will give us all plenty of opportunities to be joyful in Him as we worship and serve Him in our lives. 

A blessed Christmas to all! 

Comments

abella said…
Bumalik ang blogger :)

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS