MEME: RECENT MOVIE I SAW

Unlucky me! I was messing around with my music folders and chatting with my sis D of Me, Myself and I at the same time when she told me that's she's doing one of these tagging stuffs and that she's gonna tag me. I ignored it :) and went to visit with my neighbors. When I got back to my pc, and refreshed my Mozilla, there's D's blog and tag staring back at me, so I don't have a choice but to do it, right? Anyway, she talked about All In, a Korean serial drama that she borrowed from a friend of hers. I remember a few days ago when I went online at around 1 or 2 in the morning and I asked her why she's still up. I asked her what she's doing like three times but I didn't get a good answer. :) Was that because of this All In drama? Hmm, probably... I can relate to that, I've done the same and worst when I watched Prison Break Season 1 and 2 in August of last year and House 1-3 last month for three straight days getting up only for toilet needs. I lost 5 pounds afterwards. Hehehe! Anyway, here are the rules for this tag:

1. Link back the person who tagged you and write what was the movie his/her family enjoyed watching recently.

2. Now your turn to tell about the movie your family had just watched.

3. Tell something about the movie and spoilers are accepted.

4. Lastly, write anything that has something to do with movies: Trivia, your top choice or favorites and why, your family's story about your favorite motion pictures, the first film you watched with your husband, any traditional film the family 's been keeping etc...etc...

5. Copy and paste the rules of this meme on your blog and pass the tag to as many friends, bloggers and movie lovers you want. Don't forget to tell them they're tagged and leave a comment here if you're done with the task.

The last movie my husband and I saw in a theater was Bourne Ultimatum. It was a too bitin for me because I read the book beforehand and I kept expecting to see some resemblance to the movie pero wala kundi pangalan ng mga characters lang so I did not really enjoy the story. Technically, the movie was good, but story-wise, it did not satisfy me. At home, my hubby and I pretty much leave each other to each one's own devices. He play with his computer war games and I watch youtube until I drop.

I am not sure what was the last movie I saw cuz I think I saw two at the same time. The TV has Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo's Just Like Heaven and the pc has Prison Break Season 3 Episode 11 on. I saw Just Like Heaven earlier and I liked it so when I was channel shopping and saw that it was on in HBO, I let go of the controller and my eyes darted back and forth from the pc monitor to the tv screen: While I was waiting for the buffering, etc. of the PB episode, I turn my eyes to the tv, esp. paying attention to the scenes I like, and mimicking the funny lines I loved when I first saw the movie months ago. JLH is a chick flick of course and yes, I admit, I'm a sucker for romantic comedies... or any comedy at that basta hindi Mr. Bean. Ewan ko, kumukunot ang noo ko sa Mr. Bean but my hubby enjoys it and I enjoy watching my husband watching Mr. Bean.

About Prison Break, some fans claimed that this season will only be until Episode 13. They planned a 24-episode season but scratched that plan when the writers' strike in Hollywood broke out. There is no clear indication if a season 4 will follow. Most likely though. Anyway, I have raved about Prison Break enough here. Season 1 and 2 are available on DVDs in your video stores so check them out.

Enough! Enough! Enough! :-)

I'm tagging Bill, li'l sis

Comments

Wil said…
I don't get Mr. Bean either. go figure. hehe

Ganun ba ang Bourne Ultimatum? I enjoyed it pero I never read the book kaya wala akong expectations. :)
admindude said…
Thanks for the tag :-) I remember enjoying Mr. Bean when it was on TV. The recent movie version is not as enjoyable. I was like, iyon lang? It actually made me question why I enjoyed it on TV. Baka pang TV lang talaga siya.
Layad said…
I watched Bourne Ultimatum with friends here and we liked it, probably also because like Wil, we haven't read the book hehehe...

I like Mr. Bean, gets ko siya =p Thanks for doing the tag, sis!
Anonymous said…
Just watched "The Brave One" (Jody Foster) a few days ago and as usual, it's pretty good. Love all her films coz she is a very smart and very bright lady with very high IQ, well-educated too. Low IQ's like me look to people like her, hehehe.....
"Painted Veil" with Naomi Watts is also highly recommended. Cheers to you all.
G said…
hi wil, Mr. Bean would be funny to me siguro if the actor is below 10 yrs old. :) About Bourne, basahin mo yung book, a really tight writing by Ludlum.

hi Bill, re the tag: you're welcome! Yah, there's an animated Mr. Bean and the Rowan Atkinson one in the Disney channel or cartoon network (not sure), mas natotolerate ko pa yung cartoon. ;)

Hola sis! I like the movie per se (Matt Damon and Julia Stiles ba naman-altho I wish Julia's character has more lines sana). Disappointing lang kase I was expecting to see more. Basahin mo sis, maganda... I'll send you the whole e-book. I have Book 1-4. Kaya lang yung 4, di na si Ludlum ang sumulat.

Hi trublue, I like Jodie Foster too... oo nga tayong mga low IQ eh nahihilig sa mga hiIQ, baka sakaling ma-rub on us yung kanilang talino, hehehe. Pero di ko pa napanood ang the brave 1. Flight Plan was on HBO this week, I saw it.. As usual, Foster was superb. "The Painted Veil"-- is that the movie about a doctor who died of cholera in China? Unfaithful wife and all? I like that movie too... well, if we're talking about the same movie.. :)
Unknown said…
i watched din ung 'painted veil' sa net and i liked it...ganda ng story and casting...well un lang..hehe.
mr bean?baba kaligayahan ko e..wehehe.
i was kind of 'bitin' din sa bourne ultimatum...and wud like to read the novel ateganda...hehe.pasend din daw...nyahaha.
Anonymous said…
Yupper, same movie. Edward Norton though wasn't the right actor as Naomi Watts' "doctor/husband. He fits more the "antagonist's" roles.
Ryan Phillippe (Breach) may have been perfect or Brad Pitt.
Runaway Jury and Sophie Scholl are also great to watch. Being sick with Flu and torn rotator cuff will make one watch lots of dvd's, hehehe. Cheers!
G said…
'lo ading, sige padala ko sa'yo! makabawi man lang sa mga po pavor ko sa'yo! hehe...

Sir TB.. mi sakit po pala kayo! Get well soon po! May mga remedies si Wil doon sa page nya ah para sa flu at rhinitis yata! try mo, baka magwork. Tsaka if you can't sleep at night dahil sa ubo, lagyan mo daw ng vicks ang talampakan mo before bedtime tapos medyasan mo, makakatulog ka. I tried it, and it works. :) Pagaling po kayo!
Sure I will ate and thanks for the tag. Mr. Bean to me is a wasted time of laughter.uu

Popular posts from this blog

of big shoes and lessons

ADDICTIONS